Are you finding that:
- You keep falling into old habits?
- Nothing seems to change no matter how hard you try?
- You are feeling lonely in your relationship?
- The intimacy you had is no longer there?
- It is hard to recover from infidelity?
- Your marriage has changed since you have had kids?
Many couples go through challenging times. If you and your significant other are experiencing difficulty please reach out now. Unfortunately the longer we wait, the greater the distance becomes. If you don’t want to be another statistic and you want to feel the love again do not wait.
Relationships take hard work and require good communication skills. We will utilize specific communication strategies to build awareness of old patterns, help you to communicate your true feelings without shaming or blaming. Couples therapy can also help to deepen your connections and hopefully reignite your love for one another.
If you have children, by working on your relationship, you will serve as a role model for what a healthy relationship looks like. This will lead your children to make good choices when choosing a partner.