The tween/teen group will utilize discussion and creative problem solving to help:
1. Explore their sense of self, identity and image.
2. Build and maintain friendships by being assertive and setting appropriate boundaries.
3. Recognize triggers, deal with conflict and respond rather than react in times of stress.
4. Improve family dynamics by increasing communication skills.
The parenting group will focus on:
1. Improving communication.
2. De-escalating situations/being a support during this difficult developmental stage.
3. Knowing how to handle challenging situations.
4. Learning tools and techniques to deal with rule setting, boundaries as well as other situations.
5. Overcoming obstacles to having a harmonious family.
For more information click here or call the office at 908-415-2042.