Are you feeling down? Not interested in activities that once brought you pleasure? Are you ready to feel better?
It’s normal to feel upset sometimes. However, if you are feeling down most days, finding it hard to concentrate, challenging to lift your head from your pillow, than you may be suffering from depression. It is estimated that 1 out of 10 people suffer from depression.
Our team of specialists are here to work with you so that you can laugh and feel good again. We will work with you and your loved ones to provide support, identify self-defeating thoughts, implement coping strategies, increase feelings of control and be a sounding board during this challenging time.
Some symptoms of depression:
- Persistent sadness
- Feelings of emptiness
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
- Loss of interest in hobbies and activities, including sex.
- Decreased energy or fatigue
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Suicidal thoughts
Types of Depression:
- Major Depression
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Peripartum (Postpartum) Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)