Our counselors at EWC accept most major insurance plans including:
- 1199 Benefit Fund
- Allied Benefit Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Horizon, Anthem, Empire, Federal)
- Evernorth (formally Cigna)
- Meritain Health Minneapolis
- Oscar Health
- United Healthcare (United Behavioral Health)
Unfortunately, we do NOT accept Medicaid.
Please note that every counselor at our practice may not be in-network with all of the insurances listed, so it is important to check with the office staff regarding your specific counselor.
Depending on your health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Your insurance company is able to verify your benefits for psychotherapy.
Some insurance plans also include Out-of-Network benefits as an option. Our office can help you determine your coverage and you can also check your coverage by calling your insurance and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? You may have an individual or family deductible. You may also have a different deductible for in-network vs. out-of-network benefits.
- What is my copay?
- Do I have co-insurance?
For those without insurance or who do not have out-of-network coverage, our office will work with you to explore options and figure out what works best for you.