Exceptional Wellness Counseling
Mental Health Counselor (LAC/LSW, LPC/LCSW/LMFT) able to work 2+ evenings and/or a weekend day.
**$5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time!
**$7,000 sign-on bonus if full-time and working with children ages 10 & under.
**Pay: Fee For Service for fully licensed therapists (LPC/LCSW/LMFT) $60-$65
**Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
**Locations: Manalapan and Shrewsbury
**Experience working with children and adolescents is a plus
Are you working long hours where client care & your own self care are not the top priority? Do you feel unappreciated, stuck and worn out?
If you are looking for a place to call “home” and be part of a team that truly cares about their clients and staff, then Exceptional Wellness Counseling (EWC) is for you! EWC is owned by a therapist who believes in the importance of a work-life balance. You will have the type of caseload you have always envisioned. You will be shown appreciation by receiving acknowledgements for your hard work, specialized training to further your growth, a supportive staff who is caring and responsive and much more. Come work with us and be part of our amazing team!
Why You Will Love Working With EWC:
- Competitive Rate: $60 per 55 minute sessions.
- Flexible scheduling: Full-time, Part-time
- Health Benefits
- 401k 3% match
- Paid Time Off
- CEU Reimbursement
- Work life balance: EWC is owned and operated by a therapist who has been through it all and wants you to have a work-life balance because compassion fatigue is REAL!
- Administrative support: Our full-time administrative team will handle all of the intake calls, scheduling, billing, and any other annoying questions that you DO NOT want to deal with!
- Employee-centric culture: Each year EWC will conduct a review and work with the team in a collaborative fashion to find out what benefits would make our team happiest. This past year we offered a substantial raise and added extra awesome perks including a free 60 minute massage every 4 months and monthly catered lunches at both of our locations
- Room for growth—we always prefer to promote from within.
- Team environment: We are a fun group and have quarterly outings each year. Past outings include Top Golf, Paddleboarding, and Paint Night.
- Continued support: We offer a weekly new hire training to support you during your on-boarding, twice weekly case consultation and are available clinically to you for any support needed. We also have a lawyer on call when we need to deal with well, you know those things we HATE dealing with!
- Ongoing Training: We will provide you with all of the tools you need to be successful in doing your best. This includes specialized yearly trainings. We completed GOTTMAN LEVEL 1 & 2 training.
If you are someone who enjoys working with children and teens then this is the job for you! As Exceptional Wellness Counseling continues to grow, we are dedicating 2023 to expanding our specialized services. As such we will pay towards a play certification, sand tray or any other certification that will help you add to your already awesome skills!
As a Mental Health Counselor with EWC, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients in the following ways:
- Provide individual and group therapy if the therapist has group therapy experience.
- Complete a differential diagnosis for clients and refer them to the appropriate program(s) and/or case manager/licensed prescriber for services not under this position’s jurisdiction.
- Create a treatment plan for clients, with ongoing modifications based on client progress in therapy.
- Prepare clients for the completion of their treatment.
- Coordinate with appropriate outside agencies regarding client’s treatment (i.e., schools, Social Services, probation department, etc.)
- Act as a client advocate and liaison with community resources.