WE know that this is going to be a DIFFERENT Mother’s Day than usual and want to offer you a little ME time! We also wanted to give your child the opportunity to make something SPECIAL!
Feel free to sign up for one or both of these FREE classes as this is our GIFT to you!
DATE & TIME: FRIDAY, MAY 8TH 12:00 FOR MOM AND 1:00 FOR KIDS!
We will spend some time discussing ways to re-energize and find some ME TIME during this challenging time. This will include staying in the NOW and practicing some mindfulness (YES, you CAN do this and NO mindfulness isn’t just for a HIPPIE-DIPPIE
What will we make?:
- We will be making a Mother’s Day Card!
What age group is this best suited for?:
- This art project is geared towards those in 1st-5th grade!
What supplies will we need?:
- White computer, construction, or card stock paper (I used card stock since it’s firmer/thicker!)
- Colored pencils and/or crayons
- One dark-colored or black non-toxic washable marker (or Sharpie marker if allowed to use)
- Optional materials: yellow and pink non-toxic or acrylic paint (anything that is washable as it will be used on the hands!), one medium size flat paintbrush, and a paper plate to use for paints
Where can I find supplies if needed?:
- Michael’s curbside pickup for online orders!
- Family Dollar usually has most if not all items!
- Convenience stores such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid usually have most items except paints in the crafts/office supply section!
Lisa Hillman is a mother of two daughters, ages 14 and 17. She’s also a wife, and mom to a precious dog named Colby (who is really spoiled). She founded Exceptional Wellness Counseling (EWC) to fill a need in the community. EWC has locations in Manalapan and Shrewsbury NJ and accepts a variety of insurances.
Check out Lisa’s professional bio here!
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Now: (908) 415-2042
Samantha Osso MA, LAC is a lover of creativity. She minored in Art at Montclair State University to balance out the many Psychology papers she was always writing. Samantha enjoys painting, dancing, making costumes for all different occasions, and singing proudly in her car on drives. She is passionate about helping others and believes that developing creative atmospheres is a helpful part of a person’s healing process.
Check out Samantha’s professional bio here!